A miniscule one week to go until our trip to London/ Paris/ Brussels/ Singapore! Here's some home-based frantic and fabulous in the meantime...
- Ha! A bag for shopaholics in denial (and I count myself in that category).
- For those writing days when it's just you, the keyboard and the cat.
- Become fresh to death and keep those zombies at bay. Erm...
- If you're like me and order your groceries in a Tetris-like grid on the supermarket checkout (while humming the theme song!), watch this.
- And speaking of Tetris, here's a reason to play with your food.
- Paris will look exactly like this when we visit, right?
- Nana-nana-nana-nana-nana-nana-nana-nana, CAT CAVE! : )
- Okay, I understand that many people suffered greatly under Maggie Thatcher's leadership, but a death party sounds unseemly.
- Jelly flats!!! Love.
- I want a hamburger bed so bad...
- A blog about the outfits of style icon, Jessica Fletcher. Wait... what?