Where did the 13 May Fabulous Fridays go?
Friday the 13th struck! There was no post last week because Blogger malfunctioned and deleted it. So this week I'm making amends with a bumper issue. Double the web link goodness for everyone. Hooray!
- Review brand clothes sure hit you in the hip pocket, but at least they'll be deliciously swathed in rich fabrics and luscious styles, like the Luella skirt.
- I've broken ranks from my usual "Hell no" attitude to salads to make a winner tonight using a hot chook, celery, lettuce, cucumber, and mushrooms topped by thousand island dressing. Taste buds partying. This one looks great for my next attempt.
- Yellow nail polish is so hot right now. I say yes!
- Even better than fresh-cut flowers at a wedding... purple origami bouquets!
- Great list -- beloved children's characters who are probably gay. I had to laugh at the Smurf inclusion!
- A special mention goes to my Mr Big's blog, What Issue Was That Again? Hot comic book-reviewing action!
- Dream of starting your own fashion label? The must-read blog for you.
- Michael Bolton sending himself up brilliantly in a tribute to Pirates of the Carribean. It's a helluva catchy tune too.
- Gratuitous shot of my fave cupcake haunt, BTS Cupcakes (they even have cupcakes name "Carrie" and "Mr Big"). Love:
- Becks and the City has now clocked over 100 Twitter followers. Welcome, tweeps. : )
- I finished up my 2-week temp job on Wednesday at a law firm handling trademarks and patents. The people were lovely. Sad to have left it, but here's a clue to a new gig I was offered yesterday...
- Feeling an urgent longing for this book lately. Dita is simply fabulous.
- Gala Darling's list of "33 Movies to Watch When You're Sad, Glum or Bummed Out" really hits the spot. Ecstatic Burlesque, Clueless and Mrs Doubtfire get a guernsey.
- I was never much a fan of Roseanne... until this.
- Miranda Kerr can shove her patronising Treasure Yourself book up her size zero jumper. Treasure my ASS! Dislike.
- Haha, retro cute. Who knew a test pattern could be this chic?
- So proud to finally hit a difficult pole trick -- the Madonna. Hopefully it wasn't a fluke! Here's Veena demonstrating it.
- Coveting so much these darling gloves.
Now bubble baths and fashion mags all round... go!