Well, some plans that were already taking a frustratingly long time now look like being put off until I'm so old all I do is watch MacGyver reruns while growing my post-menopausal beard. But I'm not bitter. Much. Enough moping, onto the good stuff...
- Overwhelming desire to do this today. Watch out.
- Being a taxi driver is a stressful job? Really? Crazy Taxi indeed.
- When the world gives you the sh*ts, use it to run your farm. It's the new lemonade.
- My latest hare-brained scheme to get fit? Hula-hooping. You know you want to. Check out this chick, who seems to be YouTube's yogi of hooping. Some great tips.
- Most of Alice's bucket list will be granted. Hooray for the Internet!
- I wish I could sit at a piano, mash keys and make it sound this good. Chooka is a legend!
- Useful advice, methinks -- save money on the boring stuff.
- Send a friend a bunch of virtual flowers and make their day. I'd certainly love an online bouquet today. ; )
- Until the inevitable day when I grow a real one, I can practice by making my own beard and wearing it like this. Not your normal blog.
- Token happy link. That's all you're getting. Use it wisely.
I prefer my motto, "Don't worry, be snappy". And my beard's better than Bobby McFerrin's. Have a happy Friday!