So, I'm packing it in anticipation of my dance competition performance tonight. Meanwhile, here's a pack of wicked links to get your toes and fingertips tappin'...
- Just Dance.
- New blogger obsession: Finnish trashion (that's trash + fashion) queen, OutsaPop. Must try her basic-as designer DIY projects!
- I think I've just found how I'd like my office decorated. Such a fantastic idea.
- It's 11:30. Time for a Diet Coke and a hunky builder. Yum.
- Suddenly every blogger I know is having a total romance with Tumblr. I don't geddit. What's all the fuss about?
- Zombieworm made his girlfriend a birthday card shaped like a slice of cake out of knickers. Best. Idea. Ever.
- This is not quite how I remember Play School. Go the F*ck to Sleep.
- Scavenger hunt ideas and lists of items to collect for your next girly get-together. I like the sound of the mall and road trip hunts.
- I may need to own a copy of this book to console myself that some editors just need their heads read.
- French-inspired projects from Martha Stewart? Yes, please.
- I could not be more in love with butter chicken. This guy's instructions are really clear, but the best bit is his little jingle. Cute. : )
I want a jingle now. Anyone wanna write one? How about "Take me down to Becks and the City, where the blog is pink and the posts are pretty"?