On Sunday it's my first anniversary with Mr Big and I couldn't be more excited! We're taking a romantic trip away and we'll be sure to indulge a little. Here's to a happy weekend...
- Ooh, how cool are these gigantic burlesque fans? Just a touch expensivo though.
- This easy caramelised banana recipe looks yummo, and 'cos it's fruit there's no guilt (I'll just ignore the butter, icecream etc!).
- Ken Jeong, the outrageously funny Mr Chow from The Hangover, was on The Ellen Degeneres Show today. He's a doctor in real life. Wow, too talented.
- If you're still mourning the loss of Borders book stores like me, take a virtual tour with one of my favourite authors, Janet Evanovich. I love how she says low-fat cookbooks can't be any good. : )
- I was indifferent towards Anne Hathaway until I saw her rap. Legendary.
- Yes please: new season 'With Cherries on Top' frock by Alannah Hill. Wrap dress = all-round figure fixer.
- A sorta naff-but-cool YouTube workout to Beyonce. I may just try it!
- Celebrities you would never guess are shy. Kate Moss and Lady Gaga don't surprise me, actually.
- Do want: colour blocking for grown-ups at Marie Claire.
- Bangles 80s rewind. Can it get any better than that?
May your days be bright until manic Monday!