Sorry for being a Tardy McTardy-Pants with this Fabulous Friday, folks. I was a slight mess yesterday generally, even getting lost on the way back to my office temping job after lunch. Yes, I really am that ditzy! In other news...
- Coolest craft magazine EVER: Mollie Makes.
- Just try to restrain yourself from bopping along: King of Wishful Thinking.
- Strawberry shortcake. Mmmm. Next week's recipe? Punky Brewster.
- Cool tips on buying vintage clothing. As high street quality seems to deteriorate, I'm find myself drawn more and more to the well-made garments of yesteryear. Give it a go!
- Got a major crush on the colour pink like me? Put it to good use by supporting an important cause. My top picks? The feather boa and the Xmas gift pack.
- I may eat this chocolate-covered bath bomb before it ever hits the water. So, so delicious.
- New Smith Journal for fellas by the makers of Frankie magazine. Sure to be stylish, off-beat and brilliant.
- One of life's great joys? Popping bubble wrap. Ahh, that's better!
- A lesson in colour blocking from former Madison ed, Paula Joye, and SJP.
- Tune out the price-tag and just admire the cuteness of this Tiffany & Co Vespa. Bellissimo. : )
- I don't dig bluesy music generally, but Adele is the new Amy Winehouse for me. With better hair and less drug-taking. Yep, I'm finally on the bandwagon.
May you lose yourself in the weekend, not the streets. Have a good one. : )