Happy Friday, fabulous people! Here's what's amusing me on the Interwebz this week...
- I'm really not very domestic, but call me a slut and put it in blog form and I'm totally there.
- One of my birthday presents -- the Holy Toast bread stamper. Mmm... sacrilicious.
- Latest Twitter feed to make me LOL: Y U NO. Y U NO marry doctorrrrrrrrrrrrrr?
- How to make cocoa lip balm. For that chocolatey taste all day long!
- If Bugs Bunny played the flute, he'd so totally rock out on these. PS, the UK has a carrot museum?!!!
- The music of my pole dancing recital this term: Marilyn Manson's "Sweet Dreams". I've always admired the Eurythmics version, but Marilyn certainly adds his own charm to it.
- Retro shoe heaven: Miss L-Fire.
- I've been playing iPhone Monopoly constantly this week, but this takes it to a whole new level: Ghettopoly.
- Are you a certified a**hole? Because we all know it's vital to get the proper certification.
- Mr Big knows my obsession with movies where a group of people are picked off one-by-one. He got me The Dirty Dozen on DVD for my birthday. Such a great movie. : )
- A pretty gallery of old Vogue covers. I like August 1957.
Stay fabulous! xx