Fashionably late this time. Sorry folks! Before my Coke buzz wears off, I'll update you on my crazy, crazy week.
Firstly, the boys' school grounds were MASSIVE and looked so much like Hogwarts, especially the dining hall. I got free lunch with plenty of choices, so I opted for pasta and a muffin on the first day, and a lamb and couscous roll with a chocolate crackle the second day. Yum! The work itself was pretty interesting as well.
The annual general meeting typing job finished ultra-early (after 90 minutes) on Tuesday night, but I'll still get paid for 3 hours at overtime rates. Bonza! The people at the meeting were welcoming and it was nice and close to my house. I love a short commute. : )
The rest of the week, I had more temping and my blog post to write for my copywriting role. I can't wait for you to read it -- I'm quite proud of how it turned out and it's modelled on one of my favourite TV shows. Can you guess which one?
I'm still working on my health magazine article, due next week. Plenty of work for me to do this afternoon. Anyway, on to some lovely links from the Web this week...
- Harold and Kumar -- leading the Wilson Phillips resurgence before Bridesmaids in fantastic style.
- Which side are you on in the pirates vs ninjas war? Find out the superior force once and for all with this sweet little game.
- OMG, swoon! Alan Rickman (aka Professor Snape) should tango with me in a music video. Mega-jealous.
- How cute is this cookbook? You can make cake pops of Lily Allen, Lady Gaga, Madonna and more. : )
- Who doesn't get a kick out of a makeover episode? The Beauty and the Geek boys get gorgeous. Everyone's talking about Gilly's guns, but I'm especially blown away by Jimmy. Hot!
- What to give your friend who's just had a baby: your fave rock music transformed into lullabies. We have the No Doubt Rockabye CD in our collection.
- Who put this gigantic LEGO sculpture on a Florida beach? I confess it was me -- so can I have it?
- Etsy-lovers, let me introduce you to sweetjaynecouture. You'll wig out (couldn't resist!).
- What we sing every time next door's black kitty we've affectionately named Na-na runs through our yard.
What's new @ Becks and the City?
- On Facebook: A gallery of the best Vogue covers.
- New Fabulous Books: Click here to see Afternoon Tea and Sugarbabe.