There's a new addition to Fabulous Fridays this week, inspired by Batty's Bath (I warned everyone I was coveting her "What's New" feature here!), but first, the link line-up this week...
- Be a super sexy mega-flirt. Cosmo mag tells us how. Another naughty article for ya, Latorsha. ; )
- Mini turquoise suitcases from hip New York stationery shop, Kate's Paperie.
- Twitter: the mood ring of the Internet?
- My dilemma as a bridesmaid this week: our dresses arrived and the sashes were completely the wrong colour. Thankfully, the store dealt with our complaint much better than GASP! Only a week and a half 'til my friend's wedding. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
- Top 10 best sandwich fillings according to men. I'm partial to good ol' cheese and tomato myself, but these look far tastier.
- I'm no Disney disciple, but this is more than a little bit cute, no?
- Strangest houses in the world. I'd totally live in the strawberry or the nautilus. : )
- Being a pole dancer does not = being a stripper. Or a human trafficker. The US Government is not so down with this.
- Rihanna fandom has crept up on me. This one's my favourite.
What's New @ Becks and the City...
- On Facebook: Photo gallery of the best independent fashion zines.
- New Magazine Article: Click here to view the new Women's Health & Fitness piece in my portfolio.
- New Fabulous Books: Click here to see the four new picks at the Fabulous Bookstore.
- Poll: Vote for your favourite thing about magazines. Click here.
- Interview: Check out the Stuff that I Love profile of me on stylish site, Chasing Aphrodite.
More exciting developments next week. That's all for now!