Before I indulge in a lazy, sinful dinner of wedges and sauce, I thought I'd serve up a smattering of saucy suggestions for you this Fabulous Friday...
- You wouldn't want chocolatey goodness getting into the wrong hands. Lord, no -- all hell could break loose.
- The poledancer song in Jerry Springer: The Opera. Beware: profane and... weird.
- O. M. G, I had this My Little Pony playset as a kid!! In fact, I've kept Sprinkles the pony, but no longer have the waterfall. Ahh, it takes me back... such a fun set. : )
- It's yet another brilliant story hailing from Russia: breast implant saves woman from husband's knife attack. Who says fake boobs are bad for you?
- Okay, so how freakin' cool is this zinester's blog? Correct answer: very. Japanese craft explosion!
- Young Talent Time -- the Aussie TV show that launched Kylie and Dannii Minogue as stars. Apparently it's set for a modern-day remake, but can you really beat vintage?
- Can someone make me this for my birthday please? PS, it's next Friday *squeal*!
- An intriguing book about shoplifting, claiming at least 9% of us have light fingers. Really?
- Holy f*ckin' bat out of hell!! I'd heard Meatloaf's performance at the football grand final was bad, but I wasn't prepared for this. My theory? I don't think he's well. He used to be an incredible singer.
- Snarky, grammar (well, punctuation really) nazi heaven. "Hilarious."
- Brush up on your German and rock out. No idea what this b*tch is saying, but it sounds damn good!
Next week? A super-special-fragilistic BUMPER BIRTHDAY ISSUE of Fabulous Fridays and news of my friend's wedding on the weekend! xx