... And we're back!!!
Thanks for sticking with me for the past week! Our home Internet has been playing up. I emailed the health article I'd written to my editor Thursday last week at 4:15pm (skating in just 15 minutes before deadline!) and two hours later it died. So glad it happened in that order!
It was fixed yesterday, so we have mucho Fabulous Friday goodness to catch up on. Let the games begin!
- This song should be our national anthem, but up yours, Telstra. You killed our Internet. Gotta say they've done a decent job sorting it out though.
- Not that I would usually endorse actual ridgy-didge cooking, but if you use your oven for something more than storage, try making this adorable oven mitt for yourself, or as a gift. Cute!
- On a scale of 0 to 10, how wrong is it that I secretly wanna learn to pick locks? Not to steal stuff, just 'cos it's kinda geeky cool, alright?
- You can see the exact moment when the fox thinks, "Holy f*ck, I can BOUNCE!". : )
- The Oh Joy! lifestyle/decor blog is a bit spesh. Say "peonies" and "pom poms" and I'm totally there.
- Ignore Mickey Rooney's character and focus on the classy performance by Audrey Hepburn and the beautiful "Moon River". Ahh...
- Feeling playful and longing for a little '70s goodness? Get yourself a Space Hopper. One of my bestest birthday presents!
- Wow, the ditziest of The Plastics in Mean Girls can really belt out a tune. I'm impressed with this Amanda Seyfried bird.
- How cool would it be to play chef by setting yourself up as an underground restaurant?
- Sarah Jessica Parker at the Melbourne Cup on the blog for stylish brand, Sass and Bide. The horse-face jokes have almost stopped now. Almost.
- Betty White commercials from 1959 in colour! Can you believe she is now 89? She's still stunning though. : )
- Do you keep certain clothes because they remind you of a happier time? You should read this: love and comfort clothes.
- I am so unimaginative, attending a Halloween/engagement party (interesting mash-up of events!) as a black cat. Boring! So wish I'd chosen one of these costumes instead.
- I love Jane Austen. I love mysteries. Combined? DO WANT!!!
It's great to be back on the blogging bandwagon. Let's never fight again, Intermernetz! xx