Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnd............................ we're back! We hopped off our flight home this morning and I'm ready to serve up some Fabulous Friday goodness...
- A little bit geeky, a little bit romantic: heart emoticon ring on Etsy.
- Before Whoopi Goldberg did the whole convent thing, this movie was one of my faves as a kid.
- Rather rad Swedish fashion blog by Frida Fahrman.
- One of the yummiest teas ever (except for rocky road, of course!). Become a ginger ninja.
- The title makes it sounds like a how-to for drug lords, but it's actually really cool: Grow Your Own Drugs.
- Goodness, just watched this and it should come with a warning label. Sorry Meg Ryan, but The Women royally sucks!
- ZOMFG, a brilliant blog for LEGO nerds like me!
- Doing the rounds on Twitter and justly so, this woman speaking on gay marriage rights rocks.
- With Valentine's Day around the corner, have you ever dreamed of writing greeting cards?
- I understand almost zero of the words, but have become a total fan girl of Kana Nishino.
- The perfect Valentine's Day shoes. Red, patent, perfection. : )
Rock on! : )