Here's eleven little packets of fun to help you melt seamlessly into your weekend...
- Late-night reality TV show discovery: The Marriage Ref. Trashy, but compelling!
- Ooh, gotta stay in one of these extraordinary hotel rooms in my lifetime, especially the cartoon, indoor camping and chocolate options and the 007 Suite.
- Came acrosse a Modern Toilet restaurant in Malaysia earlier this month. It's everything I've ever wanted in an eatery. Yes!
- Needed in every city in the world: Buffy musical episode sing-along night.
- The kitschest blog I've ever seen. But alarmingly cute.
- I so wish my sleeping quarters were less "bedroom" and more "boudoir".
- Match your drinks to your music at Drinkify. Apparently you should guzzle vodka with U2 and Beyonce, Adele and Rihanna get special drinks named after them. Teriffic fun.
- Cross-breed a few muppets and you get angry birds? Afraid it's true.
- Damn straight, I need a pink fridge. Mr Big may not be so happy...
- Listen up, non-Aussies: how to do a Tim Tam slam (taught to us by Jennifer Love-Hewitt's boobs).
- Not sure how structurally sound they'd be, but how rad are these bikes made out of your name?
And now, I'm off to see a pole dancing performance at the Fringe festival. Enjoy the weekend!