Gosh, this is becoming a habit! Your Fabulous Friday madness rocking up late on a Sunday this time...
- Newest vintage blog crush: Depict This!
- So, you're after a fun housewarming gift? Here's what we gave a friend this week: The Logo Board Game.
- Addicted to Pinterest like me? Here's some fashion favourites to follow: Pip Lincolne, Gala Darling, Paula Joye, Cupcakes and Cashmere.
- This recipe had me at "molten Lindt Lindor mint centre". Oh yes.
- Gratuitous Madonna flashback. Just because.
- The forgotten sister in Pride and Prejudice tells events from her bespectacled viewpoint: Mary Bennet.
- I've been searching for the perfect black bib necklace. Have I found it?
- Boring shoes, be gone! Hello neon.
- Because I know you're craving more neon, you can download printable wrapping paper at the Funkytime blog here.
- Wanna work in public relations? Look to the NYC PR Girls blog for inspiration.
- There's a heap of hype surround Fifty Shades of Grey, but not sure what to make of the book's reviews.
The good news is, it's not long until the next Fabulous Friday. See you soon! : )