Happy week-before-Valentine's! In the lead-up, you'll be loving these finds...
- I'm tossing up whether to buy this funky-but-classic Country Road silver skirt. What do ya reckon, should I pull the trigger?
- Rainbow heart ring.
- Bruce Willis, I'm a huge fan, but what the hell? How about you stick to yelling yippie-ki-yay on-screen?
- How to earn more as a freelance writer. Yes, thanks.
- For those feeling like a nice serve of porridge, have a naughty night at a prison hotel.
- Vigorous defence of your client or shaming and accusing a rape victim? Such a sad story.
- I searched for "weird baby hat" on Etsy for a baby shower present. I found this. EEP!!!
- Saw Les Miserables last weekend with Mr Big. Gonna call it: Samantha Barks as Eponine was even better than Anne Hathaway!
- I'm on the lookout for a fabulously bizarre pie recipe. How about apple bacon?
- New York, PHEW York, a scratch-n-sniff adventure. Wicked!
- If you wanna swap random stuff in the mail with other people, join Swap-bot. Cute!
Have an fanciful, mysterious and mystical week, all. xx