Mr Big and I are now deep into the countdown to our Europe trip (less than a fortnight!), so I've been distracting myself with...
- This week we gasped at the demise of Madison. One of my faves for years. Say sayonara on Facebook to the team. : (
- I'm not so hot on crunchy honeycomb, but I can't get enough in ice-cream form. Yum!
- Ripley is one of my heroes, but the Alien movies are pretty rubbish after the second one. Here's what would have happened if William Gibson had written #3.
- Like gelati on a string... Bellissimo!
- The Happy Loves Rosie blog is gorgeous, and Happy's Pinterest is similarly chic and cheerful.
- Is it me, or is this swimsuit scorching hot? Wouldn't want to jiggle yourself around in the pool much, though.
- Avril's music is kind of the solo female equivalent of The Offspring -- simple melodies, but darn catchy. Like this one to push her perfume. Love.
- For the flock fluttering down your hallway.
- Weird, there seems to be a formula for writing blockbusters, at least for these three stories.
- Happiness? Yep, sign me up for that. A handy how-to.
- Oh HELL no! In their heyday, yes, but could do without a revival, thanks.
Wishing you a rip-roaring good time! xx