Happy Fabulous Friday!!! While Adam and I are drinking and dancing up a storm at a wedding, sit back, relax and browse through these gems the Internet has brought us this week...
- This story has fascinated me -- Keli Lane, the water polo player who killed her baby. Or did she?
- Chicks showing off their shopping hauls on Youtube. I love shopping and all, but this seems like consumer overload to me. Here's an Australian version. It's apparently mandatory to describe all your buys as "super cute" and "adorable".
- Our bogan cricket star, Warnie, and Liz Hurley? Really? Punching above his weight much?
- Aussie radio dude Andy Lee and model, Megan Gale, have split. Nooooooooooooooo!
- Though I usually only read them for a laugh, today's horoscope is scarily accurate:
- One of my favourite numbers in a musical ever. Pity about the narcissistic main character. "Practically perfect in every way"? Ha -- more like practically up herself.
- Here's my article for Onya Magazine, Fashion and the Australian Blogs.
- Have You Ever Dreamed of Being a Travel Intern? Why yes, yes I have!
- New Zealand TV show, Outrageous Fortune. Gloriously skanky, with Kiwi accents. Love.
DKNY suede sandals from Net-A-Porter
Next week... the special Christmas eve edition. See you then. : )