You guessed it, it's Friday, when all the good links and blogs come out to play...
- FINALLY we have New Zealand's Next Top Model on the new Channel 11 in Australia. Bliss.
- I am thrilled this exists in real life. Hope there's no witch in there though, just yummy goodness.
- Valentine's Day is fast approaching. Let Martha Stewart inspire you with her gift ideas.
- He may have a grandpa-ish name, but Bernard Tomic is set to be a massive tennis star for Australia. Although bumped out of the Australian Open by Nadal (fair enough really), he was seriously, seriously impressive and didn't seem fazed by his opponent's number one status in the slightest. Federer is also outski now. Sniffle.
- Stella McCartney for Adidas. Can't get enough.
- I'm not actually much of a photography geek, but these gifts are the coolest ideas ever.
- I believe everyone (well, most people) deserve a second chance. That's why I'll be tuning in to criminals trying to reinvent themselves on Conviction Kitchen. It's like The Dirty Dozen, but with aprons!
- Treat yourself to a virtual holiday by browsing this 2010 list of the world's most wonderful hotels.
- Vogue magazine's guide to Paris for fashionistas. Oui!
- Op-shopping from the comfort of your couch. Yes please.
Enjoy the weekend -- you earned it. I'll be writing up a storm and plotting blogosphere domination with more Becks and the City fun features. See you next week!