Happy Fabulous Friday, everyone! You've slogged away this week and now the fun's about to begin...
- I couldn't help but start with a Whoopi Goldberg flashback. I adore her. Boy, doesn't Anjelica Huston looked thoroughly f*cked off, though!
- Seems a tad harsh, but this fella must be close to retirement age if he's using words like "knockers" anyway.
- Musical tributes to the oldest of professions -- 10 beautiful songs about prostitution.
- And all ours bring us is dead mice. Disappointing.
- Article marvels at the fact Gen Y women have a life outside of housework. Shock, horror.
- Inspired by my recent viewing of Burlesque, I thought I'd Dita Von Teese you. Loved one viewer's comment, "This sort of thing almost never happens in the laboratory I work in". Ha ha ha, classic!
- Close your eyes and think of England.
- Life becoming boring? Try something new every day. I'm so enamoured with this idea, I might do a similar series on this blog in future. I'm the world's most cautious adventurous person.
- I was stoked with this feature in the latest Shop Til You Drop magazine. So unexpected and cool. PS If you're into magazines, the Girl With a Satchel blog rocks!
- I happened upon this Foodspotting iPhone app this week and couldn't be more pleased with it. It works out your location and then shows you photos regular punters have taken of their meals at nearby restaurants. Makes deciding dinner a snap.
Cheerio til next week. : )