My week in a nutshell: massive deadline, battling a cold, paid a speeding fine, didn't post "Fabulous Fridays" 'til Saturday. Yikes! Beware the ides of March indeed or maybe I'm an April fool. Here's a few ways to improve the mood...
- What's a Lego nerd who adores shoes to do? Ogle these beauties!
- Fashion folks on Twitter? #yesplease. Check out @StellaMcCartney, @VeraWangGang, @MarcJacobsIntl, @LouisVuitton_US and @voguemagazine. Oh, and while you're at it, come see the new theme for Becks and the City @becksandthecity. ; )
- Hooray for a happy animal outcome in Japan's horrible Tsunami.
- Rob Lowe just keeps getting hotter with age. It's the strange Dorian Gray effect he possesses.
- Asian-style bakery chain in Australia, Breadtop. Fancy an ice cream Ferrero Rocher or a green tea gateau? Love, love, love!
- It could be an April Fools Day trick, but I sure hope this puppy's for real. Cute!
- These shoes at Sourpuss Clothing are pastel-icious.
- Does marriage imbue your relationship with a special quality? Here's one chick who argues no.
- The MAC Lady Gaga Viva Glam lipstick is now out in a new edition golden hue, but I recently scored the absolutely brilliant bubblegum pink shade. A friend and I attended a makeup lesson at the David Jones MAC counter and scored the $120 fee back in products. An awesome night.
- Adam put together this gorgeous IKEA chair for my study this afternoon. Mine is the white version. It is soooo plush and stylish. : )
See you next Friday, fabulosos! xx