I'm over-compensating for last week's tardiness and posting this one early. Quite chuffed at my web round-up for you...
- You have to watch this: "F*ck You" in sign language.
- Paula Joye praising Helen Mirren's age-appropriate dressing. I agree -- proof positive that getting older doesn't meaning surrendering your wardrobe to Joyrene's Frock Salon.
- Are all our anti-bacterial handwashes and general obsession with cleaning making children sick? I firmly believe yes, but didn't realise until lately the theory has a name. Check out the "hygiene hypothesis".
- ZOMFG, it has finally arrived!! The Alannah Hill online store has launched and I'm eyeing off this cardie for my Alannah Hill Challenge reward. What do you think? Like? Love? Loathe?
- I'd live in New York gladly even if I had to cram myself into this space. I'm not claustrophobic, so to me it looks cosy.
- I'm geeky enough to watch this show, but girly enough to identify with Jen... The IT Crowd.
- Coolest pens in the world. My pick? Monopoly pinball. Win.
- Okay, I'm gonna be a bitch for a second. Brian McFadden has always struck me as a bad-tempered, talentless hack, so I'm thinking Delta's done well to be rid of him. *Retracts claws.*
- This is true pole dance, not just tricks to music. Exquisite.
- Sold out? When, oh when, will the Hello Sandwich gift-wrapping zine be back for sale? Do WANT!!!
- Entranced by this red, red trailer. The movie looks visually spectacular, but I'm hoping there's a decent storyline too.
Bon weekend, Beckettes!