It's Fabulous (un-) Friday!
Sorry folks -- it's a day late as I was ill yesterday.
In other news this week, I've been temping again, this time in the wine industry. While there were no free tastings, unfortunately, I can offer a few sips from the online cup...
- I'm not usually much for displays of obscene wealth, but this car is so shiny.
- Given my fave bookish haunt, Borders, has shut, I may need to chase these bookstores around the world.
- Celebrity rubber ducks! I'm especially partial to Alice in Wonderland and the munchkin from The Wizard of Oz.
- All-new heights of kitty cuteness...
- Gwyneth Paltrow's My Father's Daughter and Eva Longoria's Eva's Kitchen both came out last month, but the celebrity cookbook I most want remains Voluptuous Delights by Sophie Dahl:
- Get your knickers in a twist over bebaroque printed tights. My picks? Dolly and Gracie.
- How the girls at Madison magazine handle deadline fever.
- I saw Miss Saigon on Wednesday night and fell in love with this powerful number. I'm not sure I'm such a fan of the musical itself though. Too sad.
- A new twist on the Sex and the City girls' favoured drink, the Cointreaupolitan. Serve with orange zest at your next party and voila, instant burlesque style cred.
- Gorgeous ladylike and ballet-inspired looks in Forever New's most recent collections. Can barely restrain myself from storming the city store!
Leg Avenue Shoes "Princess" glitter heels
Happy weekend. I'll drink to that!