Okay, I've recovered from last week's huff and things aren't really so dreadful. In fact, they're quite good considering it's Friday and it's fabulous...
- Rachel Hills on mentors in the media industry. Essential reading for writer types.
- You'll be laughing all the way to your strip search by Customs -- crazy suitcase stickers. My pick? The kidnapped stewardess.
- Totally hot choreography to Ricki-Lee's "Can't Touch This". Best song on the Sex and the City 2 soundtrack.
- This cute solar radio turned up in July's all-Aussie edition of Shop Til You Drop magazine. Keep handy for the zombocalypse.
- A brief history of drag queen bingo. Fascinating stuff. On my bucket list.
- I'd certainly "turn the ass" if I was this close to a volcano erupting. Interesting in light of the Chilean one currently causing havoc to air travel across the globe.
- Slightly gory in a clever, fuzzy sort of way. Pipe cleaner sneaker art. Win!
- I can't get enough of the whole bath and bubbles combo. How to make your own fizzy bath bombs.
- He'll heart the wrapping even more than the gift when you use this paper.
- I've seen pictures of 3D street art before, but these are even more amazing, especially the white water rafting piece. Spectacular.
Here's to sending the fabulous meters off the charts this weekend! : )