Usually green repulses me, but I couldn't pass up the gorgeous emerald tones in this vintage-style picture. Here's more absolute gems...
- What's your exotic dancer name? I typed in "Becks and the City" and it dubbed me "Trouble". Ha!
- I was obsessed with this movie as a kid, mostly because of the striking shoes. The beginning of a lifelong pattern?
- Airport snobbery. Not everyone who buys a cheaper fare is a bogan, dudes!
- Nutella fairy bread? Best. Idea. Ever. Amusing how the standard recipe has twelve steps. What is this, Fairy Bread Lovers Anonymous?
- Lady Gaga is a legend and this song is legendary. Love.
- The ten worst horror movies of all time. I dunno, Frankenhooker and Cannibal! The Musical sound entertaining to me. I would've added anything with Gwyneth Paltrow in it, personally.
- Top pick at Topshop right now -- this cobalt dress.
- Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I'd feel pretty smug about this if I were Kim K.
- My nail polish obsession knows no bounds. Latest discovery? Mermaid nails by Cupcakes and Cashmere's Emily Schuman are a must-try.
- And you thought I could go more than two weeks without mentioning LEGO. Sucker. This combines my plastic brick and New York obsessions. Awesome!
Have a weekend that will make your friends green with envy. xx