Today was a blissful celebration of Fridayness, with an SK-II facial, sushi lunch and shopping. It can't get much better than that, or can it?
- A Glee sing-along to an absolute classic.
- Michael Cera learning how to fist pump like a guido from the Jersey Shore cast.
- Mix explosive drinks in your garden shed like granny used to make. How to make ginger beer.
- A blog about people's deepest, darkest confessions on postcards. Addictive.
- My Mr Big is right into Formula 1, so here's a tribute to last weekend's Monaco Grand Prix in Monte Carlo in true Beck style:
- Butter London nail polish -- less chemical nasties and more hot colours to love. I'd like magenta "Twee", please!
- Sophie Kyron jewellery (especially this necklace) is modern, amazing, stunning. Ignore the price and simply admire the artistry.
- We're really hurting for great inventions if the eraser is on a list of 101 best gadgets. Unless you call it a rubber, and then it's darn funny. Snigger.
- Hello Kitty Hell blog. Like Regretsy for the hypercute cat.
- Salsa -- the dip has always appealed to me far more than the dance... until I saw this vid.
Irregular Choice "Cortesan floral bar" shoes
Pants on or off, Friday can't be beaten. Hope you're enjoying yours!