I'm off to the gloriously fashionable city of Melbourne for a well-earned (not really, but let's pretend) break with Mr Big, so you're getting Fabulous Fridays a tad early this week. You lucky things...
- How to cook with Coca Cola. I probably shouldn't feed my habit though!
- Oh my goodness, a pop-up celebrity op shop. I'll take Kylie's hot pants, thanks.
- Choreographed a dance to this boppin' tune on the weekend. Candylicious.
- Sewing a dress every day for a year and blogging about it? The "I Make My Day" project is so inspiring.
- Usually I classify salads as "rabbit food", but I'm so into Vietnamese food lately I'm tempted to try an easy salad recipe. This one looks tasty, healthy and satisfying -- no mean feat.
- Erm, I'm not sure on what occasion this mesh romper suit is an appropriate outfit, but who cares? It's a little bit rad.
- Naughty-for-a-cause nipple decorations. Love it.
- We learnt this impossibly sugary sweet, pink dance from Singing in the Rain in burlesque class this week. So awesome to see the movie version and think "I can do that!".
- How to get Billie Piper's hair from Secret Diary of a Callgirl. Looks really authentic. Good job.
- A floaty, gorgeous blog called 79 Ideas. Visit immediately.
- Another Etsy find... this ballerina rag doll. If you don't know a little girl to give this to, get pregnant immediately for an excuse to buy it!
Merry Melbourneness from me to you!