We're back from our Melbourne mini-break where we sat in a footy TV show audience, saw my team's record loss live and visited cute comic book stores. It was great to catch up with interstate friends and spend some quality time with family. Now for some quality time with the Internetz...
- Days before landing in Melbourne, I was crushing on this online magazine megastore, then found the real-life shop around the corner from our hotel. Meant to be! Digging their Scrabble and Pantone mugs too.
- Anything inspired by icecream is A-OK with me.
- Somehow, this is like porn to me. Sweet, sweet airplane food porn. The muesli bar we received on our Melbourne flight was a bit sub-par. Three stars.
- Majorly crushing on Lorna Jane clothing lately, particularly the dancewear line.
- Wow... WOW. If I saw a man wearing pants like these I'd bitch-slap him. Then mug him.
- A super article on writing your own magazine quiz. 'Cos we all know they're bullsh*t, but still enjoy finding out if we're a Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte or Samantha.
- I bought this iPhone app and intensified my Etsy fanaticism. Whoops.
- I hate spiders, except chocolate ones.
- 10 tips to becoming a rollergirl. If only I wasn't such a raging wuss. PS Mooky Chick rocks!
- We learned this dance style at this week's burlesque class. Glad I wore a good bra.
- I've been looking for a fun seat to install in the garden shadehouse Mr Big made me. Giant teacup? Winner! If it's good enough for Jamie Oliver...
And that's this week in a nutshell. Or a teacup.