It's been a twisted week of tantrums, temping, and tweeting. Now for the good stuff...
- Eco-friendly laser-cut paper false lashes. "Peacock" is my fave. Which one's yours?
- From the why-haven't-we-thought-of-that-before vault, chocolate ice cubes. Yes!
- Why Glinda the "Good" Witch is the greatest villain ever. Yes?
- Awww... wait... WHAT??? Toy factory with a difference.
- Multi-coloured hair is all the rage and here's Lauren Conrad rocking the rainbow look. Separated at birth?
- Maxabella Loves... blog. Gorgeous to ogle, gorgeous to read.
- How to come over all Marc Jacobs and make your own solid perfume. Itching to try this!
- I'm already a kid in an adult's body. I can play a big piano now?
Reading: Dita Von Teese's Burlesque/Fetish and the Art of the Teese.
Listening: Jason Derulo's "In My Head" -- now stuck "In My Head" thanks to repeated playbacks practising my pole dancing competition routine!
Tasting: Breakfast burritos and an omelette from Miss Dahl's Voluptuous Delights, mandarins, Nutella and brulee coffee to buzz me through the day.
Loving: Being requested back by the lovely law firm where I temped recently, the Lush bath bombs Adam bought us as a treat, finally watching Hackers, Monday's burlesque class learning to seduce with long gloves, the free monkey soft toy I was given by my supermarket!
Awaiting: The girls' night out to see Bridesmaids, our Melbourne trip (two weeks to go!!!), our first anniversary trip to Sydney (six weeks to go!!!), the pole dancing comp (one week to go!!!).
Have a twinkling, twirly weekend. xx