The hour of flower has arrived! Floral is a massive trend at the moment, so who are we to argue? Have a fantastic, flowery Friday...
- The perfect girly pink clutch, at a tiny, tiny price.
- As a sequel to last week's Adele link, anyone addicted to Angry Birds like my Mr Big will enjoy this parody of "Rolling in the Deep".
- This is kinda cool -- a Star Wars mask made from Adidas. Sneakeriffic!
- A chick with pink hair, a wealth of cupcake recipes and a Turkish Delight flavour? Apparently Jessy.
- How gorgeous is this floral clock? Telling time never looked so chic.
- I've been watching Sense and Sensibility this week. I've never liked the book (although Emma and Pride and Prejudice are another story), but I'm much taken by Alan Rickman as Colonel Brandon.
- Sweet treats to brighten up your day. Good(ie) enough to eat.
- A skirt so cute it just has to be workwear appropriate, right?
- Latest blogspiration: I Spy DIY -- A-list style spotting and tips on how to recreate the best looks. Frugally fantastic!
- Yowza! Not sure how you pour yourself into this, but every man within howling distance will be glad you did.
- Push through Iva Davies' horrific mullet and enjoy an absolutely classic 80s melody.
That's it for this week, petals. xx