A big hello to my new followers and welcome back to all the rest. For my regulars, take a moment to enter the Becks and the City giveaway. It closes TOMORROW, and I wouldn't want you to miss out. : )
If you've already entered, stick around and take a stroll through my edit of the best of the Web this week. Enjoy!
- One of the giveaway prizes, Intimate Adventures of an Office Girl, jumped out at me at the bookstore (what can I say, anything with "Secret Diary" or "Intimate Adventures" in the title reels me in). Find out more...
- The best new fashion-related zines in 2011. My pick: Girl Crush.
- Generally, I hate horror films, but this is more a puzzle-solving thriller where a group gets picked off one by one. Check it out: Cube.
- The Japanese sticker version of Alice in Wonderland. Kawaii!
- Thanks to everyone who's voted for my PRIMPED beauty reviewer competition entry. I'm now up to 48 votes. : ) If you haven't yet clicked on the vote button for me, be a pal! Check out my Lady Gaga lipstick review and video entry while you're at it.
- I have a secret hankering for murder mystery jigsaw puzzles. Don't know why, guess it fits in with being a Cluedo fan, which is a lonely business. Anyone else with me?
- The late Brittany Murphy at her best, with my lookalike, Alicia Silverstone in one of my fave films.
- Do you wanna intern at the quirky-licious Frankie magazine? Get cracking.
- As you may know, I totally heart Heart and they're about to tour Australia for the first time ever!!! To celebrate, here's Ann and Nancy Wilson's version of You're the Voice. Amazing.
- Got any odd phobias? Me? Coulrophobia.
Good luck in the competition, everyone! Catch you tomorrow to announce the winner. : )