It's that time again! Celebrate Friday and explore the best online has to offer in fashion, food and fandom (at least, according to me!)...
- Did anyone else grow up with The Sooty Show as well? Between that and Muppets, I seem to have quite the puppet fetish!
- Nerd call-to-arms. Put your mad gaming skillz to good use in a charity event. : )
- Betsey Johnson's rockabilly creations are all sorts of cute. I'm trying hard to resist this skull watch.
- How Harry Potter Should Have Ended. Stick around for the last bit with Gandalf. Gold!
- I caught up on my Buffy Season 8 comic reading earlier this week. So, so good. Just finished volume 6.
- Coloured jeans. I bought a cropped pair on Wednesday and am oh-so-happy with them. Love, love, LOVE!! (Mine are a cornflower blue.)
- Her designs always had the look, but now Stella McCartney and ballet are hooking up in an official capacity. Awesome.
- Who can help but be touched by the delightfully politically incorrect Borat? Certainly not his sister. One of my fave movies. : )
- Can someone make me marshmallow snowballs, please? They look so easy, I might even do it myself (gasp!).
- The coolest DIY party idea: mustache drink toppers. I think I've found my birthday craft project!
- I managed to score tickets to a preview screening of the Footloose remake this week. Most exciting for a dance movie die-hard like me. Tough to beat the original though.
What does the weekend have in store for you? My tummy is looking forward to burnt fig icecream on a gourmet day trip tomorrow. : )