Time for a cuppa and a good lie down ahead of an energetic weekend, or to set the tone for a relaxed one. Either way, let's explore what's fabulous and fascinating this week...
- In honour of Australia Day yesterday, a sweet scene from one of my fave movies ever, The Castle.
- Cute crafty blog: Misako Mimoko.
- Cindy Crawford has outraged some commentators by allowing her daughter to model at 10 years old. Meh, it's not a sexual pose, and kids need clothes too, right?
- An Alice in Wonderland "Drink Me" potion by Heston Blumenthal and his guests' reactions. We've been amazed watching his DVDs this week.
- Wait, what? Heidi Klum and Seal are divorcing. Noooooo! Or maybe not?
- Discovered a sensational clothing brand this week: Qoo Qoo. Most wanted: the Sunday Cloud tights.
- Whoa, respect! So tiny, yet such a fantastic tumbler! : )
- Sex and the City's Cynthia Nixon has come under fire for saying she chose to be gay. I say: it's her sexuality, it's up to her how she arrived at the destination.
- When leopard print attacks!
- The page for the new iPad app of Women's Health & Fitness magazine, including a screenshot from my latest article, "Desk Sentence". Looks great. : )
- Love a good tennis tantrum and Marcos Baghdatis is actually a favourite player of mine. What can I say? He's passionate and expressive!
- The best So You Think You Can Dance performance ever to a killer song by Aussie electro duo, The Presets. Unequaled.
Have a good one. xx