I've gone a bit pink-mad this time around, so if you have a fear or hatred of it, please look away now... Those of you still with me, enjoy...
- Here's a new fave I've added to my fashion blogroll: WishWishWish (thanks to Sascha from the gorgeous Coffee and Heels for putting me onto it!)
- These piggies are a little bit fabulous, non?
- This from Tiffany. Ooooh...
- My craft crush on the blogosphere this week: Teawagon Tales. A former high street designer sharing her vintage-tinged world. Love!
- I bought the gorgeous book, Everything Alice, for myself yesterday while shopping for gifts for others. Isn't it always the way?
- A chic way to help the environment -- chalkboard tags on Etsy. So pretty and practical. : )
- Okay, the Kardashians might have sparked the trend, but these press-on lips are undeniably awesome. The purple leopard catches my eye. For the stage or the very brave only!
- Combine your Hello Kitty and sushi obsessions (as long as someone else makes it for me!).
- I fancy myself a bit of an electro music fan, particularly Ministry of Sound Chillout Sessions. This one's cool.
- Would you become a real-life ghostbuster (or "paranormal investigator")? Interesting vocation!
- The blog of ex-Vogue-staffer-turned-boutique-owner, Clare Press.
Have a beautiful, rose-hued weekend!