Blog Revamp!!

(Pssst, like this pic? The pretty artwork is by Jennifer Ramos on Etsy)

The past few days, I've been working on a blog revamp to (with luck) make it more streamlined and professional...

It was all kickstarted by my entry into the Sydney Writers' Centre Best Australian Blogs competition. Last year's winner, Nikki Parkinson of Styling You, has gone on to bigger and better things, now doing blog consultations and speaking at blog conferences. I definitely recommend entering (be quick, entries close Friday, 13 April 2012).

Anywho, after entering I figured now's a good time to give my blog a makeover to make it a little more lovable for the judges. And, well, there's some changes I've been eager to make for some time too.

Like removing Google Friend Connect from my sidebar -- it stops working too often and isn't very attractive so adios, Google amigo widget! I've replaced it with a new Facebook box, as well as moving my bucket list to the menu bar at the top, changing the Contact page and generally rearranging the sidebar. Take a quick squiz now if you don't believe me! ; )

There'll be more changes coming in the next few days. Let me know what you love and hate -- oh, and don't forget to tell me if you end up entering the blog competition so I can vote for you! xx

2 comments:

  1. It reminds me of a pic out of a Martha Stewart magazine. Modern and stylish, but still colourful and cheery. : )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...