Howdy, fabulous people! How's your Friday been so far? Mine's been a little like this...
- Have you seen Bust magazine before? I only discovered it this week at Mag Nation. Like a cross between Frankie and Cleo, maybe?
- Ring in the weekend with some vintage Cher: "Just Like Jesse James".
- I still haven't jumped on the Pinterest bandwagon, but this pic of a sugary-sweet terrarium might just sway me. : )
- Stumbled into a fashion design market on Sunday and came across a stall for Ra Ra Superstar. Love it!
- Believe me, pole dancing's way-hard with two arms, but with one arm? This lady's talent astounds me.
- New blog to love and squeeze and call George: Sugarlaws.
- Um, is this guy on crack? People getting jobs because of who they are, not what they can do, is unfair and leads to complete buffoons in positions of power. Not cool.
- How adorable is the Victoria's Vintage blog? She digs crafting, vintage, magazines and entering competitions. Oh my, she may be my long-lost twin!
- The next time you have an ouch, you'll feel a lot better after dressing your wound in cupcakes, trust me. : )
Reading: Everything Alice (read my review here) and The Vintage Tea Party Book.
Listening: Amy Winehouse's Lioness: Hidden Treasures and Ministry of Sound's Chillout Sessions XIII are current faves.
Tasting: Roast vegetables, pandan chicken, watermelon juice and strawberry cupcakes.
Loving: Attempting new recipes using fresh vegies from our garden, playing Scribblenauts Remix and Professor Layton and Pandora's Box, gift shopping and wrapping, planning our new bathroom, The Hunger Games movie (brilliant and action-packed!), the 15 free LEGO minifigs packs I got from a kind lady working at the cinema yesterday (!!), soaking up the sunshine.
Awaiting: Seeing Jewel Staite from Firefly at tomorrow's comic convention, taking a cheesemaking class with my friend Karen (currently on my bucket list), watching a Star Wars burlesque show soonish, woolly jumper and cuddles weather, Easter choccies!
What's been amusing you this week?