It's our favourite time of the week again, when we can dress up in our most ladylike finery and hit the fruit shop. Or revel in some Fabulous Friday goodness...
- Looking for a new sport, but tired of run-of-the-mill choices like tennis and basketball? Try worm charming or chess boxing on for size.
- Alexander McQueen paper dolls = every friend's birthday present this year sorted. Win!
- My latest cooking obsession: sweet potato skins.
- Why Australian shoppers pay more. Could it be a case of companies getting away with sneaky price rises?
- Let's hope if I ever get a publishing deal, my book cover turns out slightly better than these.
- Feeling Black Eyed Peas right now.
- A true frill-seeker: loving this peplum Pinterest board.
- How do you go broke selling chocolate? Aussie brand Darrell Lea has somehow managed it. I reckon I could single-handedly rescue them with my chocolate habit!
- I have the perfect outfit to wear with this bowtie necklace. Love. : )
- Perfect for writers typing on a laptop on a chilly night: Alannah Hill arm warmers.
- Are you guilty like Bananarama? I'm guilty of liking the song at least, despite its extreme eighties-ness!
Hope your weekend is fun and fruitful!