After coming down with a cold this week, I've been searching for the best pick-me-ups I can find...
- I had croquettes at a posh restaurant on Saturday. I'll be trying to make them at home. Yum!
- And I was trying to hide a wardrobe malfunction like this one while at this posh establishment. Keepin' it classy -- NOT.
- How pretty is this Pinterest board of vintage labels and magazine covers? Answer: very. : )
- I'm considering expanding my "cooking" skills to icecream cakes like this tempting mint chocolate number. I reckon I'm onto something.
- Now this product could spice up our boring bathroom renovation, but is it weird good or just weird weird? I'm thinking the latter.
- This sequin pillow on Etsy could be bloody uncomfortable, but it looks fantastic. To hell with comfort!
- I came for the tasty-sounding name, I stayed for the cute illustrations: milk and cookies blog.
- Being judgemental? Guilty as charged. I found a post to help me stop fearing it and doing it to others.
- Soda can art. Not keen on wearing that aluminium underwear. Ouch.
- Have you checked out the Pinterest blog yet? I can't stop reading the "Pinterviews" of how others are getting their pin on.
- If this song doesn't bring a smile to your face, there's no hope for ya. Does anyone know the Johnny Depp movie spliced into the video clip?
There, that stopped me sneezing for a moment! Have a happy, healthy weekend. : )