The last fortnight's worth of Fabulous Fridays mysteriously disappeared into the ether, but today it's back, better than ever...
- I've had a major girl crush on Ricki Lee since her Australian Idol days. Can't get enough of this song from her new album. : )
- BEST. RECIPE. EVER. Nutella... doughnuts... icecream...
- Wanna narrate the late Helen Gurley Brown's book, Sex and the Single Girl? *Uses husky, seductive voice*: Oh yes...
- My friend Cathy has launched her new Etsy shop of tiny animal canvases, SheerJoy. Cute!
- Get an eyeful of this unofficial Harry Potter merchandise. Bahahaha, Triwizard cups!
- I'm so making this for our next party: apple pie punch. : )
- I've always dreamed of having the power to read people's thoughts. Close enough.
- Marc Jacobs + neon yellow = perfection.
- My first ever article on Mamamia caused quite a stir on the weekend. Oh, and Megan Gale retweeted it (slightly chuffed about this)!
- In honour of the lolly that got stuck in my hair today (sadly not kidding!).
- A thorougly entertaining critique of Cosmo mag's guide to recreating 50 Shades of Grey at home.
It's like it hardly left! Happy Friday. : )