Contributing to my sanity in the last seven days, these snippets from the Web...
- A tad expensive, but totally rad: sequin baseball jacket from Free People.
- I find running difficult and scary enough, and I'm able-bodied! How amazing is this?
- 'Rhythm is a Dancer'. Damn straight.
- Fancy your shopping with a side of Star Trek? Stores near you may soon have hologram greeters. Weird.
- Drying the dishes just got funky.
- The stylish and principled Sascha from Coffee and Heels reviews Stella McCartney's new lingerie line on Positive Luxury.
- Wicked-creative pole video. Look out for the ballet section set to the classical music version of Rihanna's "Rude Boy"!
- Well, I guess you can have apricot chicken and plum chicken, but banana chicken?!!
- You can never have too many sequins. Love. : )
- I am soooo on top of numbers 2, 3 and 7: the 30-day challenge you'll actually finish.
- In our DVD player recently: Private Benjamin. Gotta love Goldie in a fish-out-of-water comedy! Did you know she's on Twitter?
Be excellent, bodacious broads!