Sorry fabulous folks for leaving you hanging the past two Fridays! Hopefully my mega-busy period is finally settling down, and we can concentrate on...
- If this doesn't make you wanna dance, you have no pulse. Ahhh, '90s flashbacks...
- Just looking at this gave me an uncontrollable eye twitch. I think I love it.
- My friend asked me to join her on a glass-making course so we could create jewellery similar to this fantastic piece. So thrilling to see how they turn out after baking in the kiln!
- It's like Disneyland for word nerds... Shine your shoes, guvna?
- Excuse me, is that a Hello Kitty sanitary napkin? Is it REUSABLE???
- Useful life advice: how to make a disco ball pinata. Awesome!
- "Welcome to Hollywood! Everybody has a dream. What's your dream?". Now that you ask, it's to own this upcycled notebook. : )
- A very cool blog about girl geeks.
- The world is a brighter place because this exists: unicycle hockey. Clowns need exercise too, I guess!
- Guerrilla pole dancing, coming to a street sign near you (particularly if you're in London)!
- This is what I feel on the subject of macarons as well -- pretentious, overhyped little fluffed up bits of crap! PS, lovely blog. : )
Looking forward to a chilled out weekend and wishing you the same. xx