Welcome to the weekend, which for me will be a glorious four days long (and boy, do I need it)...
- I am definitely in Handmade Love with Dawn's blog. I'm inspired to get out my watercolour pencils!
- Mr Big has been wandering the house imitating He-Man singing "What's Up?". Men!
- I'll soon be ticking off one of my bucket list items (and blogging about it). Want a hint?
- Pippa Middleton has released a party-planning book. Here's a great Twitter parody.
- If Rainbow Brite ate fudge, it'd look like this.
- Love Whoopi, love Maggie Smith's disapproving face as the mother superior, love the funky choir song. Love, love, love.
- This lace bow ring. That is all.
- Can't wait to watch Argo at a Gold Class cinema on Sunday with Mr Big. I hear it's dynamite.
- Pip Lincolne is the goddess of crafty cool in Australia, so when she suggests 5-minute gift ideas, I take notice. : )
- I don't even own an iPad, but I need one now I've seen this beautiful cover.
- My favourite exercise teams up with one of my favourite foods and things get kinda weird...
That's all from me, wearing a permanent dent in the couch and stoked about it. : )