It's a miracle! Fabulous Friday has landed on a real, honest-to-goodness Friday, thanks to having a four-day weekend. : ) Here's what I'm loving lately...
- Eat Drink Chic blog: stationery, DIY and party ideas. Love, love, love!
- I've found the last few Bond movies a bit hit or miss, but Adele's theme song? Hit for sure.
- Excuse me, when did crochet become so hot? Wishlist-worthy.
- If you, like me, harbour a secret (now not-so-secret) obsession with unexpected Susan Boyle-like talent show performances, check this out.
- How cool does the Tokyo Milk online store look? Old-fashioned meets funky. : )
- I love that Maggie Alderson creates mood boards for her novels. Gonna do the same thing on Pinterest, I reckon (come say hello!).
- Vogue Australia's slideshow of the best Etsy stores. I'm heading straight to Smile Mercantile and Golden Ponies.
- This dude on So You Think You Can Dance is truly inspirational.
- How to make your own Reese's peanut butter cups. O. M. G!!!
- Ever wondered what Dita Von Teese eats to squeeze into those corsets? Now you know.
- There's a new Bridget Jones book and movie on the way... and she's discovered Twitter. Yikes!
Have a happy one. : )