Hope you lovely lavender ladies out there had a fun week and will be having an even funner (totally a word!) weekend! Here's what crossed my mind and my desk this week...
- I'm looking to add Morning Glories to my fledgling graphic novel collection. It's hard to find female-friendly comics!
- Lady Gaga fabulous in France with aqua hair. Still can't get enough of "Edge of Glory".
- Not sure the backlash against Aussie women's website, Mamamia, this week was warranted.
- Add a little bristly-faced action to your couch.
- When we did our bathroom makeover recently, we forgot to put in one of these. Sniffle.
- Does cobalt blue or Marc Jacobs ever go out of fashion? F*ck no.
- Can't wait to catch up on Glee over the summer, especially the Grease episode...
- I've been searching for an easy homemade dip recipe for parties and I've found a winner.
- Fluoro + Christmas ornament = not your average green-and-red holiday. Love!
- My current fitness goal is to work my way up to chin-ups. Just found this guide on Nerd Fitness. Yay!
- Cute DIY hot air balloon mobile by EspeciallyPaper on Etsy.
I'd say to have a "grape" weekend, but it's a too much of a crap-tacular pun, even for me. xx