The picture above looks like Alice In Wonderland's Queen of Hearts meets Vogue photo-shoot to me. Mad as a march hare about these delights this week...
- Have some festive fun and see your house in a snow globe. : )
- Love Actually was on the telly this week. I have such mixed feelings about that movie. Ditto.
- Such a sweet, boppy song -- I hadn't seen it had gotten a Glee makeover. Cute!
- Obsessed with learning fashion illustration right now. Just because.
- Really, these are my choices? I demand a recount.
- Cute arrow ring is cute.
- Golly, oversight or harbinger of doom? This is why we need sub-editors to preserve our digital-age dignity.
- Given I've written for Mamamia, I was fascinated by the debate this week over whether it should pay its writers.
- Digging these Instagram photos by @sybilsteele. So bright and lively. : )
- Wow, I'd always thought of Nicki Minaj as a less talented imitation of Lady Gaga. I repent. Love it.
- If you wanna turn your photographic ineptitude into quirky cool, these are just the ticket. Want!
Hope I haven't made you late for a very important date. Enjoy the weekend. See you next week. xx