THE CHRISTMAS ISSUE
Happy holidays, guys and dolls! Here's what I'm loving in the lead-up to Tuesday...
- Build your own LEGO Christmas ornaments. I like the gingerbread house and turkey platter. : )
- The 12 gays of Christmas. Gold.
- We bought a few festive albums recently: Taylor Swift, Cee Lo Green, Christina Aguilera and Neil Diamond.
- Cool Christmas memes and marketing. I'm off to investigate this Space Invaders...
- Dear Lord, onesies get the yuletide treatment. Yikes.
- Gonna make these as gifts with some spare felt. Cute and easy, just how I like my craft!
- That awkward moment when half the food court bursts into the Hallelujah Chorus.
- Season-appropriate Tumblr: Sparkly Shit.
- Brings an all-new meaning to "Christmas stockings". Pretty.
- "Jingle Hell": the Full House episode where Michelle learns to crap in a bowl. Should have been called "The Christmas Craptacular".
- Cee Lo Green and The Muppets wish you a fuzzy festive season! : )
Merry Muppetmas! xx