Happy sunshine-y day (I hope)! Here's what's groovy and graceful this week...
- Prime Minister or CLEO Bachelor of the Year? Tough choice! Congrats to Jessica Rudd on becoming a CLEO columnist though.
- Want Becks and the City delivered straight to your inbox? There's a new email signup box under my picture to the right. Neat! : )
- Love Everything Etsy and love the look of these Easter craft ideas.
- A nerd shopper? That sounds exactly like me!
- Itching to unleash my inner shopper on the cute workout tank in the Ruffles with Love Etsy store. : )
- If you don't know what all The Hoopla is about, get onto it. I especially love this salute to teachers.
- ZOMFG, Scrabble rug! Now how do you get the giant letter tiles to match?
- I love it: the writer of Juno, Diablo Cody, was once a stripper and phone sex operator!
- You may walk into a stobie pole, but hey, at least you'll do it in style. Pretty.
- There's been a few changes around Becks and the City lately. Here's some top tips for sprucing up your author/creative website.
- Fancy seeing oversized cowboy boots and a teapot petrol station in the US? Me too.