I'm feeling the girly, retro vibe on this Fabulous Friday. Let's kick-off the cute and quirky of the week...
- After umming and ahhing for quite a while, I've finally bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 with a sleek white case. How awesome is this one, though?
- We saw the fifth Die Hard last night (not too shabby, just remember to switch your brain off). This sums it up neatly. : )
- I don't like the sound of this "fake it 'til you make it" blogging tactic!
- Marilyn Manson on being blamed for the corruption of children.
- I've been playing Ice Cream Jump obsessively on the Note. So darn cute!
- You're usually hard pressed to find me touching salad, but I reckon I'd eat this... with a pasty.
- Miranda Kerr is no longer ambassador for department store David Jones after making too many demands. I though she was supposed to be so down-to-earth? *Cough* bollocks *cough*.
- An eco-licious wedding bouquet made out of pastel maps.
- I'm actually a traditionalist when it comes to hot cross buns. I'm not much for the new-fangled chocolate ones. Willing to make an exception for these, however. : )
- This desktop background speaks the truth.
- So, Aussie politics kinda imploded yesterday. Here's how. Not a good look.
Happy Friday, folks!