After having a not-so-dandy time last week (and therefore skipping Fabulous Friday), it's back! Welcome in the weekend with...
- The Big Bang Theory flash mob. Too funny! : )
- If you're like me and hoard old nail polishes from 1987, put them to good use.
- For the food w*nker in all of us: My Darling Lemon Thyme.
- For writers sick of all the knock backs, it's rejection letter bingo. I reckon I could fill just about the whole card already!
- Bought this phablet, or rather, fablet, today. I'm in love!
- I live in the great and powerful Aus, but keen to see the other version. They've created such a rich and beautiful world.
- The lavender hair, pastel outfit, floral shoes... One of the best Aussie blogs out there: Esme and the Laneway.
- So, ordinary movie-goers are financing movies these days. Not sure what to make of this.
- Am trying to resist the evil temptation of these cute-as flats. I can't hold out much longer...
- My newest pole dancing idol, Michelle Stanek. This bird is truly amazing.
- Have you entered your little patch of the internet in the Best Australian Blogs Competition? I'll be entering for sure.
- Awesome song, awesome movie ending... + Sarah Michelle Gellar. Win!
Now I'm off to try the aqua-eyes-and-pink-lips look! xx