The Search for Carrie Crafts


Imagine handmade corsages, pink cupcakes and a collection of Carrie-like jewellery... I was searching for instructions for craft projects like these recently to make for my Sex and the City-themed hens' weekend. An extensive Internet search revealed a severe shortage, surprising considering I wouldn't be alone in my huge Carrie craft crush!

I have since found a post on Hostess {with the Mostess} blog, which has some truly delightful party themes and entertaining ideas. The post contains gorgeous free printable labels (shown in the piccy above on cupcakes and napkins). I wish I'd found these in time for my hens' celebrations, but I managed to DIY some cute creations on my own, which I'd like to bring to you in the coming weeks. I think frankie magazine's quirky craftiness has inspired me a little, so I'm going with it!

I'm hoping the projects will be useful for gift ideas, hens' nights/weekends like mine, party decorations or to spread a little SATC love in your life and home. I'm also open to suggestions, so if there's anything you'd like me to try making and then share the instructions, just let me know.

Let's Carrie on crafting together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...