Three cheers for Keenly Kristin for handing Becks and the City the Versatile Blogger award. Ta very much! Drop by Kristin's way for giveaways, reviews and smart commentary.
As part of the gig, here's seven secrets about me:
- I rarely wear red. It makes me look like a fat lobster on crack. At least, that's how it feels.
- I do, however, have a slight obsession with red ballet shoes. Go figure.
- My fave movie of all time is probably Jumping Jack Flash. Look for it under "obscure Whoopi Goldberg films" at your local DVD store.
- I'm Cluedo's last great fan. I cant get enough of the kitschy murder mystery thing.
- Dress me up in a pussy-bow blouse and I bear more than a passing resemblance to Kirsten Dunst. Or perhaps her lesbian love-child with Alicia Silverstone.
- Junket is about the best comfort food around. Give me a holler if you've even heard of it and please, send supplies -- it is almost impossible to source in Australia these days!
- I can recite the alphabet backwards. Apparently I was starved of entertainment as a child.
Now, I'm sharing my sartorial fetish and picking a bunch of fabulous fashion blogs for the award: